1. Can anyone attend ICE programs, events, and workshops?
Yes! ICE is open to anyone interested in exploring their artistic process and learning from other artists. Unless otherwise stated, all of our activities are designed to include emerging and professional artists.
2. Do you offer any free programming?
Yes, we do on occasion offer free programming. The best way to learn more about our free events and programs is by signing up to our mailing list.
3. What language are ICE programs, events, and workshops offered in?
All of our ICE programs, events and workshops are offered in English.
4. Do you focus on Latin America arts only?
While many of our speakers and guest artists are from Latin America, we do not solely focus on Latin American arts. ICE work with artists from across the Americas, including Canada, USA, Mesoamerica, and the Caribbean to bring you insightful and culturally diverse knowledge exchanges.
5. Does ICE offer a diploma or certification for its Immersion Series Programs?
At this point, the ICE Immersion Series Program does not offer a diploma or professional certification. ICE provides the opportunity to create and explore creativity within a flexible learning environment freely. Participants will have the possibility of exhibiting collective and individual works produced during this five-day creative immersion.
6. Does ICE offer scholarships to its members?
We currently do not offer scholarships. Please sign up to our mailing list to stay up to date with the latest development regarding scholarship opportunities.