ICE Reactor Application form
Terms and conditions:
- Participating companies will need to prove to have more than two years of operation at the moment of submission.
- Travellers should have valid passport and be able to travel legally to Canada (i.e.: have Canadian visa or E.T.A.).
- Travel and accommodation costs are not included in ICE Reactor rates. ICE could recommend alternatives for this matters in case the applicant needs them.
- Minimum stay is one month, with a maximum of six months, upon ICE Reactor Committee approval.
- Space is limited to 20 people, with a maximum of 2 people per company.
- Fees should be covered before the start of the program.
- Participants now can choose starting date to have more flexibility! Programs start on March 5, April 3, May 7, June 4 and July 3, 2018.