ICE Reactor Application form
Terms and conditions:
- ICE Reactor Plan Participating companies will need to prove to have more than two years of operation at the moment of submission. As our Bootcamp is also intended to start-ups and entrepreneurs, participants need to submit business idea only.
- Travellers should have valid passport and be able to travel legally to Canada (i.e.: have Canadian visa or E.T.A.).
- Travel and accommodation costs are not included in ICE Reactor rates. ICE could recommend alternatives for this matters in case the applicant needs them.
- Maximum stay for ICE Reactor Plan is six months, upon ICE Reactor Committee approval.
- Space is limited to 20 people, with a maximum of 2 people per company.
- Fees should be covered before the start of the program and will be non-refundable.
- Prices don't include HST.